The IPFS Innovation Grant ProgramJan 23, 2021
Share this article:
When building the decentralized web, it’s critical to focus on new ways to expand interoperability in the network. This is one of the reasons why we built our Unstoppable website templates using IPFS, a peer-to-peer hypermedia protocol that’s focused on building the distributed web.
To continue advancing towards the decentralized web, we are excited to announce The IPFS Innovation Grant program to support groundbreaking projects utilizing IPFS.
Here are some of the benefits to the IPFS Innovation Grant:
- Funding opportunities up to $2,500 per project (upon launch).
- Eligibility for free .crypto or .zil domains.
- Marketing your product to 200k+ potential users through Unstoppable Domain’s social channels and users.
- Mentorship from top-tier blockchain entrepreneurs, such as our co-founder Brad Kam.
In order to be eligible for the grant, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- Your product uses IPFS technology.
- You are a developer (or a group of developers) that can launch the product.
- You have a live product, a working prototype, or an MVP.
- Your product must launch by March 15th, 2021.
You must apply before February 28th, 2021. If your product is already live, you can apply for funding and support now!
To apply, go to https://unstoppabledomains.com/grants and enter your info. Be sure to mention “IPFS Projects Program” in the description.
We’re looking forward to seeing all of your innovative projects!