Last updated August 2021
AGREEMENT TO TERMS
The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
The Site is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to use or register for the Site.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, noncommercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Content and the Marks.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
You may be required to register with the Site. You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
All products are subject to availability. We reserve the right to discontinue any products at any time for any reason. We also expressly reserve the right to develop new products at our sole discretion. Prices for all products are at our sole discretion and are subject to change.
PURCHASES AND PAYMENT
We accept the following forms of payment:
- American Express
- Select Cryptocurrency
You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made via the Site. You further agree to promptly update account and payment information, including email address, payment method, and payment card expiration date, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed. Sales tax will be added to the price of purchases as deemed required by us. We may change prices at any time. All payments shall be in U.S. dollars.
You agree to pay all charges at the prices then in effect for your purchases and any applicable shipping fees, and you authorize us to charge your chosen payment provider for any such amounts upon placing your order. If your order is subject to recurring charges, then you consent to our charging your payment method on a recurring basis without requiring your prior approval for each recurring charge, until such time as you cancel the applicable order. We reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes in pricing, even if we have already requested or received payment.
We reserve the right to refuse to sell any domain listed on the Site at our sole discretion.
We reserve the right to refuse any order placed through the Site. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household, or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same payment method, and/or orders that use the same billing or shipping address. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors.
Unless otherwise stated in this Terms of Service, all fees for domain name registrations and related domain name Service(s) are refundable, for a full refund of the purchase price, within 14 days of purchase, with the exception of those domain name registrations and related domain name Service(s) purchased with crypto, which must have a refund request within 5 days of purchase. All refunds will be processed with the same payment method used to purchase the domain, at the then-current spot rates for the USD value of your purchase at the time the refund is issued.
Only the purchase price of your domain will be refunded; any claim fees, blockchain fees or other related fees paid by you will not be refunded.
Unstoppable Domains strongly advises against purchasing any domain that is associated with a trademark, public figure, or with a known brand. However, in the event that you purchase a domain associated with a trademark, public figure, or a known brand, and wish to return such domain, Unstoppable Domains will refund the full purchase price of the domain regardless of the timing of the refund.
Unstoppable Domains reserves the right to refuse, at its sole discretion, to sell a domain name to you for any reason (or to complete such sale once initiated).
Domain fees from new domain name registrations may be refundable, at the sole discretion of Unstoppable Domains, in the event of issues arising from actual or prospective trademark infringement or other abuses, “phishing” (the fraudulent practice of sending emails purporting to be from reputable companies or individuals in order to induce individuals to reveal personal information), technical limitations on name resolutions, mispriced sales (i.e., where the price should have been higher), and legal exigencies (i.e., court-ordered blocking or takeover of domain names, law enforcement-related reasons, etc.).
All refunds shall be made to your profile on our website in the original payment method used, or in store credit.
All payments made by card and Paypal will be refunded and processed in US dollars: you are solely responsible for any fluctuations in the exchange rate between other national currencies or cryptocurrencies between the time period of the original payment and the time that the subsequent refund is issued.
All payments made with cryptocurrency will be refunded and processed in the equivalent amount of USD that was received: you are solely responsible for any fluctuations in the exchange rate between other national currencies or cryptocurrencies between the time period of the original payment and the time that the subsequent refund is issued.
Once a domain goes live on the blockchain and is transferred to your control (that is, to your crypto-wallet, alterable or transferrable only via a private key you personally hold), it is 100% under your own ownership and custody. Unstoppable Domains will not be able to refund your purchase funds or repossess the domain name. However, if you agree to cover the fees associated with transferring the domain back to Unstoppable Domains, we can refund the original purchase once the domain is received, provided the refund is requested within the timelines above. For the avoidance of doubt, refunds to the original payment method will only be available on claimed domains if you return the domain to the Unstoppable Domains corporate account, and pay any blockchain fees or gas fees necessary to transfer it back. Unstoppable Domains will not refund any such fees.
If you have received any store credit or promotional credit or items in connection with your purchase of a domain and wish to receive a refund for the original purchase, you must transfer the purchased domain back to our corporate account, and must forfeit any additional promotional items or credits granted in connection with the purchase, including additional domains bought with promotional credit granted by the original purchase. If you have claimed any domains bought with promotional credit granted by the original purchase, you must also return these domains to our corporate account in order to receive a refund.
All purchases made with promotional credits are NON-REFUNDABLE, and are not eligible for exchanges under any circumstances. Domains purchased with promotion credits cannot be exchanged for alternative or equivalent products, even when a typo is made.
Any additional fees paid for preorders, “sunrise” registration, or any other early access programs, spent domain claim and twitter verification credits are non-refundable.
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with securityrelated features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
- Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site.
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
- Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, blockchain mining programs, or other material, including spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
- Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
- Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations, notwithstanding which, no use which is consistent with the First Amendment to the United States Constitution and the law thereunder, as would apply within the United States, shall be prohibited use by reason of law.