Unstoppable Domains INC.
Last Updated: 2021-09-10
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect your email address and phone number as well as other information you give us directly on our Site. Specifically, when you opt in to have a 3rd party account verified, for example a DNS record or Twitter user handle, we collect this information and may also log that information to the blockchain. We may enrich the information about you with data from other sources. We may add this to information we get from this Site. We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site, we log browser type, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Site. We may log information using "cookies." Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site. This type of information is collected to make the Site more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The information you enter on our site can be published to the blockchain through the use of our software that allows you to broadcast a transaction to the blockchain network. Once broadcaspt to the blockchain network, we can not control how others may use your personal information. Please think of your NFT domain as a "Public Profile" much like any other social account, and realize that others will have access to the information that you direct us to publish. Specifically if you post information about yourself in our management portal and then save this information to the blockchain, the information is now publicly available forever.
At Unstoppable Domains, we use your personal information as follows:
- We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
- We use your personal information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- We use your personal information to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- We use your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
- We use your personal information to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information as follows:
- We may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may share personal information with others by publishing that information to the blockchain. Please understand that once this information is published, in some cases it cannot be unpublished (as one of the chief purposes of blockchain systems is to enable data provenance through ensuring accurate and immutable record keeping).
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes. We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
- We may also share aggregated data with others for their own uses.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you. You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information. You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
Rakuten Advertising may collect personal information when you interact with our digital property, including IP addresses, digital identifiers, information about your web browsing and app usage and how you interact with our properties and ads for a variety of purposes, such as personalization of offers or advertisements, analytics about how you engage with websites or ads and other commercial purposes. For more information about the collection, use and sale of your personal data and your rights, please use the below links: