Senior Web3 Fullstack Engineer, Ecomm UX
Full Time · Remote, Global
Product: We're bringing decentralized digital identity to the world by issuing NFT domains on the blockchain.
Mission: We’re returning power to the people; championing their right to control their own data, govern their own identity and make their own choices.
Culture: We have a culture built around ownership, autonomy, innovation and learning, including a world-class Crypto Education Program to support people at all stages of their crypto journey.
Location: We are US-based but we have a 100% Remote and international team.
Growth: 5x employee growth since 2021. 5x yearly revenue growth since 2019.
Funding: In July 2022, Unstoppable announced $65 million in Series A funding at a $1 billion valuation 🦄. We are backed by Pantera Capital, Alchemy Ventures, OKG Investments, Polygon, Tim Draper, Coinbase Ventures and Boost VC.
Team: 150+ employees in 20+ different countries, including a prestigious leadership team that has a history of building successful unicorn startups and leading tech giants.
We’re looking for a Web3 Full-stack Engineer that will be joining the Ecomm UX team to help building web3 solutions with a UI focus.. We work on tasks that support our mission of returning the power of the internet to the people; their right to control their own data, govern their own identity and make their own choices. Our team is geographically distributed, we speak many languages, and we come from a variety of cultural backgrounds.
- Be part of a small team with a large amount of ownership and autonomy
- Ship high-quality solutions in a fast-paced environment where requirements can change quickly
- Write, test, and deploy code on our Ecommerce site
- Will set goals, implement experiments, and analyze results
- Strong familiarity with Web3 stack
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Self-motivation and a strong sense of ownership
- You have strong knowledge of web frameworks such as Node.js in a production environment
- You have strong proficiency with React, SSR, HTML/CSS
- You're data-driven and analytical, and you're fluent in SQL
- You’re passionate about growth, metrics, and user experience
- Fluent in English
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) with 4% company match (after 1 year)
- 100% remote-work environment
- Monthly co-working space stipend
- Home office budget
- 15 days of vacation time, increased to 20 days after 1 year
- 7 health days to tend to health and wellness needs for themselves or dependents
- 80 hours of supplemental COVID-19 recovery time
- National holidays
- Disability insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Travel Assistance Program
Unstoppable Domains is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. We provide equal employment opportunities for all team members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected characteristic.
To learn more about Unstoppable Domains, our product and plans for 2022, please check out the Unstoppable Domains Podcast
About Unstoppable Domains
Unstoppable Domains is onboarding the world onto the decentralized web by building blockchain-based domain names. These domains allow users to replace cryptocurrency addresses with human-readable names, host decentralized websites, simplify crypto payments, and much more.
By selling these domains direct to consumers for a one-time fee, we are making a product that will change cryptocurrency and shape the future of a free Internet.
We are a small, but quickly growing team of entrepreneurs, revolutionaries, and lovers of all things crypto.