Communications Manager - Remote
Full Time · Remote, US/Canada
Product: We're bringing decentralized digital identity to the world by issuing NFT domains on the blockchain.
Mission: We’re returning power to the people; championing their right to control their own data, govern their own identity and make their own choices.
Culture: We have a culture built around ownership, autonomy, innovation and learning, including a world-class Crypto Education Program to support people at all stages of their crypto journey.
Location: We are US-based but we have a 100% Remote and international team.
Growth: 5x employee growth since 2021. 5x yearly revenue growth since 2019.
Funding: In July 2022, Unstoppable announced $65 million in Series A funding at a $1 billion valuation 🦄. We are backed by Pantera Capital, Alchemy Ventures, OKG Investments, Polygon, Tim Draper, Coinbase Ventures and Boost VC.
Team: 150+ employees in 20+ different countries, including a prestigious leadership team that has a history of building successful unicorn startups and leading tech giants.
- Build awareness of Unstoppable Domains among crypto enthusiasts and the crypto-curious through earned media
- Own earned communications/PR around product and partnership launches
- Develop and refine a cohesive narrative for how we talk about our product offering
- Manage communications around product-related issues
- Work closely with leadership to prep and deliver messaging in media interviews
- Surface proactive opportunities for us to tell our story to the crypto community and beyond
- 5+ years of communications and PR experience; mix of agency and in-house experience a plus
- Experience launching products in a fast-paced environment
- Experience owning end-to-end earned communications plans, including drafting messaging and blog posts/press releases, prepping executives, developing a media strategy, identifying targets, and pitching and securing coverage
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills; demonstrated ability to distill complex technical matters into easy-to-understand content
- Demonstrated ability to secure positive press coverage, including proactive and announcement-driven coverage
- Interest in going deep on crypto and blockchain technology
- Deep understanding of the crypto media landscape and relationships with relevant journalists
- Experience working at a high-growth startup
- Experience working on B2B announcements
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) with 4% company match (after 1 year)
- 100% remote-work environment
- Monthly co-working space stipend
- Home office budget
- 15 days of vacation time, increased to 20 days after 1 year
- 7 health days to tend to health and wellness needs for yourself or your dependents
- 80 hours of supplemental COVID-19 recovery time
- National holidays
- Disability insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
Unstoppable Domains is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. We provide equal employment opportunities for all team members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected characteristic.
To learn more about Unstoppable Domains, our product and plans for 2022, please check out the Unstoppable Domains Podcast
About Unstoppable Domains
Unstoppable Domains is onboarding the world onto the decentralized web by building blockchain-based domain names. These domains allow users to replace cryptocurrency addresses with human-readable names, host decentralized websites, simplify crypto payments, and much more.
By selling these domains direct to consumers for a one-time fee, we are making a product that will change cryptocurrency and shape the future of a free Internet.
We are a small, but quickly growing team of entrepreneurs, revolutionaries, and lovers of all things crypto.