Senior Fullstack Engineer, DevTools
Full Time · Remote, US/Canada
Product: We're bringing decentralized digital identity to the world by issuing NFT domains on the blockchain.
Mission: We’re returning power to the people; championing their right to control their own data, govern their own identity and make their own choices.
Culture: We have a culture built around ownership, autonomy, innovation and learning, including a world-class Crypto Education Program to support people at all stages of their crypto journey.
Location: We are US-based but we have a 100% Remote and international team.
Growth: 5x employee growth since 2021. 5x yearly revenue growth since 2019.
Funding: In July 2022, Unstoppable announced $65 million in Series A funding at a $1 billion valuation 🦄. We are backed by Pantera Capital, Alchemy Ventures, OKG Investments, Polygon, Tim Draper, Coinbase Ventures and Boost VC.
Team: 150+ employees in 20+ different countries, including a prestigious leadership team that has a history of building successful unicorn startups and leading tech giants.
We’re seeking a Senior Fullstack Engineer to enhance the developer experience for partners who integrate with Unstoppable Domains. You will work closely with the experienced engineers on the team and other leaders across the company as we seek to radically transform how 3 billion+ internet users live and interact on the decentralized Web.
- Be part of a small team with a large amount of ownership and autonomy
- Ship high-quality solutions in a fast-paced environment where requirements can change quickly
- Write, test, and deploy code on our public-facing APIs and libraries
- Coordinate with partners and other teams to ensure integrations are functioning
- 7+ years of software development experience
- Self-motivation and a strong sense of ownership
- Experience with databases (we use PostgresSQL)
- Passionate about user/developer experience
- Fluent in English
Nice To Have:
- Open-source APIs and libraries development experience
- Familiarity with Java, Swift and Go programming languages
- Fundamental knowledge of security
- Experience with blockchain technologies development
- Proficiency with React, Redux, SSR, HTML/CSS
Our Tech Stack:
TypeScript, Java, Swift, Go, PostgreSQL, React
The Engineering Team:
Our Engineering teams consist of five major entities: Ecommerce, Developer Tools, Login, Mobile and Registry with 3 to 15 developers each. They are cross-functional, highly autonomous teams that work in direct cooperation with Product Managers, UX Designers, and Go-To-Market teams. 90% of our team is currently made up of senior engineers.
What We Offer:
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) with 4% company match (after 1 year)
- 100% remote-work environment
- Monthly co-working space stipend
- Home office budget
- 20 days of PTO + 10 paid holidays
- Disability insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Travel Assistance Program
Unstoppable Domains is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. We provide equal employment opportunities for all team members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected characteristic.
To learn more about Unstoppable Domains, our product and plans for 2022, please check out the Unstoppable Domains Podcast
About Unstoppable Domains
Unstoppable Domains is onboarding the world onto the decentralized web by building blockchain-based domain names. These domains allow users to replace cryptocurrency addresses with human-readable names, host decentralized websites, simplify crypto payments, and much more.
By selling these domains direct to consumers for a one-time fee, we are making a product that will change cryptocurrency and shape the future of a free Internet.
We are a small, but quickly growing team of entrepreneurs, revolutionaries, and lovers of all things crypto.